As you are aware, there are a lot of changes happening in our world because of the Coronavirus. Some of these changes will affect the way we function as a church, and we want to use this page to keep you updated on those changes.
Services at VNC
Our weekend services are now meeting in-person on Sunday mornings! Our online services will continue as they have on Sundays at 9 & 10:45 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. as well as Wednedays at 6:30 p.m., all at VNC Online. See below for a full schedule of VNC Online events.
We know that there are many of you who are eager to attend a service in person, while there are many who are hesitant about reopening, and still others who it will take a while before you’re comfortable being in a large group setting. We are doing all that we can to create a safe and welcoming environment for everyone.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WHEN WORSHIPING AT VNC:
- If you are showing any symptoms of sickness or are in a high-risk group, please stay home and continue to watch online.
- We ask that everyone continue to practice physical distancing, so please refrain from handshakes, hugs, etc.
- In accordance with local and state authorities, we expect people to wear masks while moving throughout the building, but feel free to remove them once seated in the Worship Center.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the building.
- Surfaces in high traffic areas are being sanitized throughout Sunday mornings.
- Every other row of chairs has been removed in the Worship Center, and we ask that you please keep three seats apart between families.
- No bulletins or other materials are being handed out.
- Offering baskets are being placed at the exits, rather than passed.
- You will still experience passionate worship.
- You will still experience creative community.
- You will still experience a message of Hope.
For those of you who are hesitant about returning, we hope that the steps we are taking will give you some peace of mind. For those who are not comfortable joining us in person yet, we look forward to having you continue to join us online!
VNC Online Schedule
Sunday Worship Services at 9, 10:45 a.m., & 6:30 p.m.
Clubhouse Ministries Preschool at 8:30 a.m. & 12 p.m.
Clubhouse Ministries Gradeschool at 10:10 a.m.
Sunday Worship Service (replay) 6:30 p.m.
High School & Middle School Summit Student Ministries at 8:00 p.m.
Celebrate Recovery Update
Celebrate Recovery is now meeting in person on Tuesday nights! Please enter at door 4. Supper will be available for purchase at 6 p.m. with the large group meeting starting at 6:30. Childcare will not be available at this time. We ask that you please bring a mask and continue social distancing.
Children's and Student Ministries
Our Children's Ministries are meeting in person on Sunday mornings at 9 & 10:45. We are also streaming online on Sundays with Preschool at 8:30 a.m. and noon, and Gradeschool at 10:10 a.m.
Our Summit Student Ministries are meeting in person on Sunday nights. Middle School meets from 5 to 6:15 and High School meets from 6:30 to 8. There is also an online meeting during the week on Wednesday nights at 8 for both high school and middle school students.
Clubhouse Ministries Facebook Page
Summit Ministries Instagram Account
Updated Church Office Hours
Following the quarantine, our office is now open with updated hours. The office is now open on Mondays through Thursdays from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. As always, we can still be reached during off hours. You can call the church and leave a message, contact us through our website or app, or you can always send us a private message through Facebook Messenger. We want to stay connected with you, so please do not hesitate to reach out!
Throughout the quarantine, we have been blessed by the generosity of the VNC Tribe. Your gifts of tithes and offerings have helped us to continue ministry during a very difficult time. You can now give during our in-person services (giving baskets will not be passed, but will be placed by the Worship Center doors at the end of the service), and we also encourage you to continue to give online. You can also drop off gifts at the church during our weekly office hours (M-Th, 8 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.) or non-cash gifts in the dropbox at entrance 1. Thank you again for your generosity!