An online account connects you with the VNC database platform. It allows you to update and manage your contact information, view the Church Directory, give online, and more.
1. Click here to open the online account page (this will open a new window or tab).
2. At the bottom of the page, click Are you new? Create an account.
3. Enter the email address we have on record for you. If you receive emails from the church, use that address. If you are unsure what address we have on record, enter the email address you use most often.
4. Click Next Step.
5. Important: Leave the current browser page open and check your email. If you check your email in a browser, open it in a new page or window.
6. Find the security code in your email, then return to your account page and enter your security code.
7. Click Next Step.
8. Enter your name, birthday, and gender. Create a password that you will use to access your account in the future.
9. Click Setup Account.
10. It may take 1-2 business days for one of our staff to link the account you created with your existing account in our database.
If you're having issues creating your account, contact the church office for support. You can call the church office (219-462-2751) during normal office hours, or you can send us an email.
To make our Church Directory as complete as possible, we need your help! On the My Info page, under Personal Information, for the question Include in Directory, select Yes. This will add your information to our online Church Directory that can only be viewed by other VNC members and regular attenders.
Under the Communications section of the My Info page, you can add or edit your contact information, as well as choose what information is made public in the Church Directory by unlocking or locking each contact.